Division of Gynecology
Wayne State gynecologists are experts at addressing women’s unique health care problems, such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids, abnormal vaginal bleeding, pelvic pain and menopause. Services range from routine well-woman care to state-of-the-art diagnostic and surgical techniques, including:
- Evaluation and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- Family planning, including emergency contraception
- Laparoscopy, hysteroscopy and endometrial ablation
- Urinary incontinence medicine and surgery
- Surgical and conservative treatment for pelvic support problems
- Chronic or recurrent conditions of the vagina and vulva
- Transitioning through menopause and options for symptoms and long-term health
Jay Berman, M.D. - Division Director
Tina Aguin, M.D.
Danita Akingba, M.D.
Samet Albayrak, M.D.
Jimmy Belotte, M.D.
Satinder Kaur, M.D.
Sun Kwon Kim, M.D., Ph.D.
Regina Nagy, M.D.
Rehab Shabana, M.D.
Christina Washington, M.D