Robert Morris, M.D.
Professor and Division Director - Gynecologic Oncology
Robert Morris, M.D.
Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology (Joint)
Awards and Honors
- 1994 Teshima Excellence in Gynecology
- 1992 Felix Rutledge Fellowship
- 1994 Holden Research Fellowship Grant
- 1991 NIH Human Genetic Training Grant
- Voted one of Best Doctors Inc. 2011-2015 Best Doctors of the Year
Wayne State University School of Medicine, Cancer Biology Doctorate Program - 1992
MD4 8790 Gynecologic Oncology Course Coordinator, Location: Hutzel Hospital
GraduateUniversity of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan - 1991
University of Minnesota -1984
Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Wayne State University School of Medicine - 1994
University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Department of Gynecology - 1996
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- American College of Ob/Gyn
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Clinical Oncologists
- Central Association of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Society of Gynecologic Oncology
- Ovarian malignant mixed mullerian tumor with primitive neuroectodermal differentiation: Case report with review of the literature. Pathol Res Pract. 2011 Mar 15;207(3):202-6. Epub 2010 Oct 14. Authors: Nasser H, Morris RT, Fathallah L.
- Expression of GLUT-1 in epithelial ovarian carcinoma: Correlation with tumor cell proliferation, angiogenesis, survival and ability to predict optimal cytoreduction. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Apr;121(1):181-6. Epub 2010 Dec 16. Authors: Semaan A, Munkarah AR, Arabi H, Bandyopadhyay S, Seward S, Kumar S, Qazi A, Hussein Y, Morris RT, Ali-Fehmi R.
- The impact of race on survival in uterine serous carcinoma a hospital-based study. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Jun 1;121(3):577-80. Epub 2011 Mar 4. Authors: Al-Wahab Z, Ali-Fehmi R, Cote ML, Elshaikh MA, Ibrahim DR, Semaan A, Schultz D, Morris RT, Munkarah AR.
- Disparities in treatment and survival between African American and White women with vaginal cancer. Gynecol Oncol. 2011 Jul;122(1):38-41. Epub 2011 Apr 15. Authors: Mahdi H, Kumar S, Hanna RK, Munkarah AR, Lockhart D, Morris RT, Tamimi H, Swensen RE, Doherty M.
- Stage IIA1 Versus Stage IIA2 Cervical Cancer: Does the New Staging Criteria Predict Survival? Int J Gynecol Cancer. 2011 May;21(4):711-6. Authors: Garg G, Shah JP, Toy EP, Christensen C, Deppe G, Asaad R, Morris RT.
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology