The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology is committed towards excellence in women’s reproductive health through leadership in education, in illness prevention and clinical care, and in both translational and quality/safety innovative research. Our Department is committed to improving the health and well-being of the women, infants and families of Southeast Michigan and surrounding areas.
The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology has many diverse areas of practice, which include:
- Divisions of General Obstetrics and Gynecology/Gynecology and Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
- Division of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- Division of Gynecologic Oncology
- Division of Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
- Division of Certified Nurse Midwifery