Kang Chen, Ph.D. is the recipient of the WSUSOM, Assistant Professor, Research Excellence Award.
Karoline Puder, M.D., is the recipient of the WSUSOM Clinical Teaching Award.
2nd Place Erica Louden M.D - PGY-4 Resident High Throughput Screen (HTS) Using Viable Fluorescent ESC Reporters of Stressed Forced Differentiation of the First Lineage
Message from the Chair
Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology's website at Wayne State University School of Medicine. For more than a century, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wayne State University School of Medicine has been recognized as a center of excellence in women's healthcare in the metropolitan Detroit area and rated as a national top leader in women's healthcare. More.
- Wayne State University leads groundbreaking research on preterm birth
- Researchers reveal WSU-conceived non-invasive prenatal genetic test is accurate at five weeks gestation
- International Federation of Placenta Association honors Dr. Sascha Drewlo
- WSU School of Medicine hosts Michigan Academy of Family Physicians conference for state’s medical students, residents
- Sherman Memorial Lectureship: "First Trimester Ultrasound... Much more than an NT and CRL"
- Antenatal Steroids and Neonatal Outcome: What We Have Learned Over 50 Years?
- The FIGO Systems and Uterine Surgery
- Healthcare Challenges in the LGBTQIA Community: Strategies to Develop a Welcoming and Respectful Patient-Centered Medical Practice - Feld Memorial Lecture