Message from the Chair
Welcome to the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology's website at Wayne State University School of Medicine. For more than a century, the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Wayne State University School of Medicine has been recognized as a center of excellence in women's healthcare in the metropolitan Detroit area and rated as a national top leader in women's healthcare. More.
- Department of Ob/Gyn congratulates 2017-2018 CREOG Award Recipients
- Wayne State University leads groundbreaking research on preterm birth
- Researchers reveal WSU-conceived non-invasive prenatal genetic test is accurate at five weeks gestation
- International Federation of Placenta Association honors Dr. Sascha Drewlo
- Principles of Electrosurgery in Gynecology
- Prenatal Testing with Cervical Sampling: Towards Interrogating the Fetal Genome and Assessing Pregnancy Health at Five Weeks
- Wayne Day 2018 - "Family Planning 2020 and Beyond!"
- 16th Annual Enrique M. Ostrea, Jr., MD Endowed Lectureship -"The Evolution, Errors, Advances and Challenges in Perinatal-Neonatal Pharmacotherapeutics"