About the Department
For more than a century, the Wayne State University Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology has provided excellence in women’s healthcare in the metropolitan Detroit area. The Department offers a wide scope of services that address every healthcare phase of a woman’s experience throughout her lifetime...Read More >>
To provide high quality state-of-the-art medical care in addressing the current and future needs of women of Southeast Michigan accomplished by: Providing specialized inpatient and outpatient obstetric and gynecological care to women without regard to their ability to pay; through several clinical investigations...Read More >>
The family of services provided by Wayne State University’s Department of OB/GYN is designed to meet the comprehensive health care needs of women of all ages. Our physicians and nurses are committed to improving the quality of women’s health in Southeast Michigan, reducing the health risks of women and their infants at birth...Read More >>
- Research by WSU physicians reveals progestin use...
- PRB at WSU study finds progesterone gel...
- Wayne State Conducts Research Study For Fibroids...
- Dr. Jay Berman, a Wayne State University obstetrician and gynecologist, is conducting a clinical research study on...
- More News
Calendar of Events
- Full List
- Currently there are no events
Wayne State University
Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology
3750 Woodward Ave
Detroit, MI 48201